BUSINESS AFTER HOURS SPONSORSHIP
Responsibilities of the host(s) and the Chamber of Commerce.
HOST(S) – RESPONSIBILITIES
- Host(s) selects Caterer. Food Providers/Caterers must be a Member of the Four Flags Area Chamber of Commerce. Host selects Hors d’oeuvres and pays food costs to Caterer, not to the Chamber.
- Host(s) has the option to co-host with other member businesses.
- Host(s) staff pays no cover charge to attend Business After Hours.
- Host(s) pays cost of production, printing and postage for mailing of invitations. ($300.00)
- Host(s) has the option to contribute door prizes.
- Host(s) to provide tables for Business after Hours. (see below)
CHAMBER - RESPONSIBILITIES
- Chamber pays salaries of Chamber Staff, Chamber Bartenders and beverages.
- Chamber will produce, print and mail the invitations, and reminder announcements.
- Chamber pays for the liquor license (if applicable) and all liability insurance
- Chamber pays all production costs, press releases and advertising to Members and Guests.
Hosting a Business after Hours is an excellent, inexpensive way to market your Business directly to our Members and Guests.
For More Information, or to schedule a Business After Hours at your place of business, please call (269)683-3720 or email the chamber.
For upcoming Business After Hours events, click here.